Quand le soleil est de la partie et qu'il n'y a pas de tramontane, on dirait l'été. Hier, c'était encore le cas et les terrasses étaient pleines. C'est réjouissant! Maintenant, je vis ici comme une citoyenne. Je repasse par des coins déjà visités, je retourne dans les marchés publics et même aux puces; je pars au hasard sans itinéraire précis, je me perds dans cette belle ville que je commence à connaître assez bien pour ne pas craindre de ne pas retrouver mon chemin. C'est une belle partie du voyage, celle du plaisir de vivre à l'étranger.
***
When the sun is out all day and there is no wind from the North, it's like summer. And so was the case yesterday. Restaurant terraces were busy. A happy sight! I now seem to live here as a citizen. I go back to already visited sites, public markets, even the flea market. I wander, I loose myself in this beautiful city I now know enough to be assured I will be able to find my way back home. Experiencing the pleasure of living abroad is a lovely part of the journey.
***
When the sun is out all day and there is no wind from the North, it's like summer. And so was the case yesterday. Restaurant terraces were busy. A happy sight! I now seem to live here as a citizen. I go back to already visited sites, public markets, even the flea market. I wander, I loose myself in this beautiful city I now know enough to be assured I will be able to find my way back home. Experiencing the pleasure of living abroad is a lovely part of the journey.
| Du toit de la Pedrera, on voit les tours de la Sagrada Familia. From the Predreda, the Sagrada Familia towers are visible. |
| Qui pourrait résister? La nourriture est aussi bonne que belle. Who could resist? Food is as delicious as it is good-looking. |
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire